Sunday 24 June 2012

Cards for Emma's Crafty Challenge

Evening all,

Well here's two cards that I made recently. The first is a new baby card for a friend.


I struggled for ages trying to make this card - had all the bits ready but couldn't get a layout I was happy with. This month Emma's Crafty Challenge is a sketch and this gave me the perfect inspration for the card - once I used the sketch I got it done in no time!

I also had a wedding card to make, so thought I would use the same sketch. 






I would like to enter both these cards into Emma's Crafty Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Katie xx

5 comments:

  1. Great work! Well done 1 sketch 2 lovely cards!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to have something like that to get you going, lovely cards c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards hun, I love them both. Thank you for entering them into Emma's Crafty Challenge, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards, great take on the sketch, good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 super cards ..They are both so lovely . Good luck in the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x