Sunday 22 July 2012

Strictly Party Birthday Card + Present

Evening bloggers,

I hope you have all managed to enjoy the lovely weather that has finally arrived. This weekend it was one of my friends' 30th birthday. She loves pink so thought the free Strictly Party stamps I got with the latest Docrafts Creativity magazine would be perfect for her card.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - All things girlie

I also made her a charm bracelet. The charms I put on it were a 'V' which is her initial, a hummingbird, a key and some stars.



I think she liked it as she put it on straight away and wore it for her party!

Thanks for looking and I appreciate your comments.

Katie xx

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Katie, I love the layout and colours. The bracelet is beautiful, what a clever idea. I love the hummingbird x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x