Tuesday 5 March 2013

Peach Card

Hi everyone,

Well I have been busy doing a lot of crafting over the last week so need to take photos of everything and blog them for you! Here is another Thank You card that I made. You might have seen me use the Penny Black Hedgehog image before. I love this image - it's so versatile as I colour the flowers to match whatever papers I am using. These papers come from the First Edition "New Leaf" paper pack and I used coral and honeycomb promarkers to colour the flowers on the image. These two colours together match perfectly with the peach coloured papers.




I hope you like this card. I would like to enter it into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
DoCrafts Card Makers Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.

Katie x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the cute hedgehog.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background paper, and the little hedgehog is gorgeous. Love the splash of orange of the flower and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Adore that hedgehog image and I love the backing papers and border you have used. What a great choice to use that gorgeous orange in the diecuts!

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet, great coloring. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card & great image love you design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Katie, I love the cute hedgehog x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, Katie, I understand, how you can love this image, so cute, love those papers too, hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x