I hope you all had a nice Easter break. It was certainly nice to have 4 days off work - I could get used to that! As always it went by very quickly though! As I have now given the Easter card that I made to my mum and dad, I can now share it with you all.
As with most of my recent cards, I used Docrafts Spots and Stripes papers and a few others from my stash. I just loved this image of the Forever Friends bear with the hot cross buns so had to use it for the central image!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- My Mum's Craft Shop - Easter
- The Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Divas by Design - Spring Colours
- Docrafts Card Makers Challenge - Spring