Saturday 10 November 2012

Christmas Cards


Hello!!

I have a few more Christmas cards to share with you this evening. Last year for Christmas I received some Forever Friends stamps so was really keen to use them this year. I coloured them with my copics and used Tulip papers for the second one. I have sooooo many papers for Christmas cards but still keep going back to these!






I would like to enter my second card into the following challenges:

Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Something Cute

I hope you like them and would love to hear your comments.

Katie xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards both of them..such cute bears.. love the designs & detail...came over from Emma's tips... joined as a follower... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards, and the images are so cute. Love your colouring too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very lovely cards, great images, new follower here! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adorable, love those cute images and the layouts and papeers are brill on both
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fab cards! I love them both! So bright & cheery!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards , great colouring love the whole feel of the cards txx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Christmas cards. The red on both the cards looks stunning. Thank you for sharing them with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x