Tuesday 11 December 2012

Wales Daybook

Evening everyone,

A while ago, I blogged the daybook that I had made for our holiday to Wales. Well it is now finished so I thought I would share it with you. Here are a few of the pages - I will blog the rest another day.











I really enjoyed doing this book as it's a lot less formal than the traditional 12x12 scrapbook layouts. I'm also impressed that I have finished it as I'm not the best at finishing things! I'm still working on my wedding scrapbook and we got married 2 1/2 years ago!!

I'd love to hear your comments.

Thanks for looking

Katie xx

9 comments:

  1. WOW this is amazing. A lot of love has gone into making this. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love the layout and design, looking forward to seeing your wedding book. I have lots of unfinished projects lol not enough hours in a day :)
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful ...What a great keep sake xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fab and will be so special to you in the future. Really lovely idea for those (like me) who wouldn't mind doing a bit of scrapping but don't want to go the whole hog. Actually, it would be great for my little boy to do as well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and I totally agree about the big layouts. Not sure ill ever do those again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Love Love. Love the colors you used. I agree on the layouts...I will probably never do a 12x12 again. I like the smaller ones, they seem easier to commit to. Beautiful job. Can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this turned out so cool! I like the way it turned out, but I still like doing 12 X 12 too, I like my trip albums full of pictures and I think that is why I still like the 12 X 12 but I like the smaller size too, go for a weekend trip or a day trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous way to remember your holiday! It's brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x