Friday 14 June 2013

May your day run like clockwork...


Evening everyone,

Well it's been another hectic week which is why I haven't done any crafting or blogging.

Here is the Father's Day card that I have made for my Father-in-law. He likes clocks, so I thought the chronology range would be perfect for him.


The clock was from a die cut set, so I layered the pieces up using foam pads and distresed the top layers with faded jeans distress ink. 


I hope he likes it! I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Hello Boys
Art Impression Stamps - Masculine Card
Milk Coffee Challenge - Father's Day

Thanks for looking and I'll be back with the card that I made for my Dad.

 Katie xx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Katie, love the sentiment.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant male card Katie, the pocket watch looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, great design and love that sentiment, thanks for joinnig us at PTW, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card, Katie! I'm sure your father-in-law loved it! Glad to have you join us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x