Sunday 16 June 2013

Wellington Father's Day Card


Hi everyone,

Here is the Wellington Father's Day card that I made for my Dad. I used a mix of things from my stash for this card.


I used kraft card and various patterned papers. The stickers and the sentiment are from the Wellington range, which is perfect for male cards.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - Father's Day/Male Theme
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Father's Day/Male Card

Thanks for stopping by.

Katie xx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous male card and love the image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card love it hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really neat card hun. just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - I just love Wellington! Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and the papers and design are fab.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blog hopping by lol Love this card, Wellington is so great for male cards, great design xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x