Sunday 19 August 2012

Vintage bird card


Afternoon bloggers!

Well it's been lovely weather for most of the weekend here which has made a nice change! This afternoon I have managed to spend some time in my craft room making a few cards which I have really enjoyed.

Here it the card I am going to show you today...


I used the docrafts urban bird stamps for the images and distressed them using walnut stain and peeled paint. I have had the papers for ages - they were from docrafts but can't remember what they were called. I then used a key charm which I hung off a bow at the top right. I really like pinks and greens for a vintage theme.

I hope you like the card and would love to hear your comments.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

That Craft Place - Vintage
Crafty Catz - Animals
Allsorts - Heavy Metal
Simon says Stamp - Animal Antics

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Katie xx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and the stamps are really lovely and i like the paper used too xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, beautiful soft colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and lovely colours. Love the backing papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant creation and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ with our animal theme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just lovely - Thanks for getting Vintage with us at that craft place xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the vintage feel of this! Thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really gorgeous project with such lovely details. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week.
    I have some candy on my blog if you get chance please check it out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous, I love the collage style image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful creation! Thank you so much for entering in our metal challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card you've created. Thank you for joining us at That Craft place. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking - I always love to receive comments and feedback! x